Terms & Conditions
Due to the nature of the Service, SMS Express cannot be held responsible for risks incurred through the use of the Service(s), as well as all risks associated with data security, data validation, privacy, availability and reliability of message processing and transmission. Thus, the customer is fully and exclusively liable for any and all risk resultant from the use of the Service(s). While we take great care, it is also your responsibility to ensure that any databases that you create and upload to us (your Groups) are backed up on your own system.
We cannot and do not take responsibility if your Groups are deleted or corrupted on this site.
Please note we reserve the right to delete any accounts which have been unused for over 12 months, or any Trial accounts that have not been used for a while. There is no refund on unused credits but we'd be happy to transfer credits into any new account.
SMS Express shall not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by you or any user of the Services as a result of your access to this Site, utilization of the Services or reliance on any information contained on this Site for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of:
:: Errors or discrepancies in the information provided
:: Any unauthorised access of the Services by third parties
SMS Express may, without warning, terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue this SMS messaging service, including the availability of any features of this Site, at any time
You are not allowed to reproduce, duplicate, copy, adapt, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without our express permission in writing from the directors of our company.
We will immediately terminate any account without refunding credits if the SMS Express web platform (or any software) is used in any of the following manners:
- To impersonate or harass any other person
- To send any information that is or the disclosure of which would be abusive, threatening, false, fraudulent, misleading or obscene, that misappropriates or infringes any person's proprietary right
- That violates anyone's rights or privacy
- To send messages that contain any sexual, racist, or discriminatory content constituting harassment of any individual or organization
- That violates State or Federal law, instructions, regulations or guidelines issued by regulatory authorities, relevant licenses and other codes of practice
- Transmit any material which is in contravention to any privacy or copyright rules or any other proprietary interest
- To intercept any communications not intended for you
- To release, post, distribute or execute any viruses or other harmful computer code
- To transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any part
- To engage in transmission of unsolicited distribution of text messages or any similar conduct which breaches the Spam Act or Privacy Act.
If you need help with this please call us: 1300 668 287