About SMS Express
Quick friendly service, honest advice, 20+ years of industry experience, and a reliable business-grade bulk SMS platform
SMS Express staff have been in the game for over 20 years, with an extensive knowledge of SMS Marketing.
Like most of our customers, we're a small Australian business, with a dedicated team, so we offer you local support where you speak directly with our manager, and not get buried in a "support ticket" system.
While SMS Express may not be one of the "big guns", our SMS platform and text message distibution capacity are just as good. We don't aim to be the biggest SMS company or yearn for awards; instead, we knuckle down and offer you a reliable service with help and support if and when you need it.
Many of our customers tell us how they like being able to pick up the phone and talk to someone if they have a question or need help. Local support, solving problems quickly, and helping you get your tasks done is what it's all about. Plus we love being able to chat with our customers about their business too!
Also if you need help with your campaign goals, Excel spreadsheets, the Spam Act and how it may apply to you, and of course technical support, we're here to help...even on weekends!
The SMS Express business text messaging platform is used & trusted by over 1000 Aussie & New Zealand organisations. Some of our clients are government departments, sports & social clubs, retail, mining, hiring services, energy companies, accountants, churches, schools, kindergartens, big and small businesses, and private citizens....and we'd love to have you onboard too.
The SMS Express team is headed by Kerryn Marlow, a former radio broadcaster who decided to try her hand at a different type of communication...SMS! Radio is a personal medium, but you couldn't get any more personal than SMS.
Around 2000, Kerryn founded SMS Response Australia Pty Ltd which acquired SMS Express in May 2012 (SMS Express started in 2008). SMS Response has also developed mobile apps and SMS software.
Despite the vast and confusing array of messaging apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram etc, good old SMS can reach pretty much ANY phone. That is why we love the SMS industry...it's a simple and effective way for you to stay in touch with your customers and members.
Kerryn and the core management team operate from Ashburton, Victoria, Australia.
Our parent company is SMS Response (Aus) Pty Ltd ACN 105 586 534, which also operates: Media M Group.
SMS Express and smsexpress.com.au are registered business names. ABN 77 317 524 561
So Why SMS Express?
- SMS is cheap, but effective marketing. Why? Because people almost have their phone surgically attached to their bodies! This means you can contact them wherever they are right now.
- Slash marketing costs by using SMS as a fast way to contact staff, customers, your client database, students, research participants, or club members. You can also send out automated birthday or anniversary & service reminders to staff, customers or family.
- SMS messaging can get a text message out to your opt-in database quickly and efficiently...and let's face it...people usually READ a text message, whereas emails can sit there for days! People treat text messages with more urgency, and this makes SMS messaging very effective.
- SMS Express offers you access to a secure, dependable, high capacity text messaging platform, with direct connections into Optus, Vodafone, and Telstra. SMS messaging can be a fabulous Customer Relationship Management tool, as it's a fast method of contacting your clients on their mobile phones.
- The online SMS system is easy to use, and with internet access and a browser, you can run your SMS marketing campaign from anywhere...even from your iPad or SmartPhone! Many of our SMS messaging clients use our text messaging service to send from marketing software programs like HirePos. You can also send SMS using familiar programs such as Outlook, or your own system via our API if you prefer.
- We are a business SMS service offering 7 day support. If you need urgent help, we will answer the phone right here in Australia, and not deflect you to an overseas call centre. CALL 1300 668 287